Monday, 13 October 2008

My mate Ernie.

Ernie is my new best friend.

He is a reliable, old fashioned kinda guy.. never lets me down, looks after my affairs beautifully and doesn't take any risks.

He regularly gives me money, normally about £50 a month but sometimes more.. and he always writes to tell me about it (so nice to get letters isn't it?). In fact I got a letter from him today which put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

It's nice to get some good news, particularly at the moment.

My husband isn't jealous because Ernie is his mate too so everyone's happy.

Good old Ernie.. you can always rely on him.

4 comments:

Mud in the City said...

I've never been introduced to Ernie, you obviously move in superior circles!

however, a nice man from HM Revenue & Customs phoned me this morning to say that he was sending me a cheque. How kind!

Mud in the City said...

By the way (didn't really want to write about it in today's post) - Black Box, follow the instructions here. Should work!

Bush Mummy said...

Hmm Mud.. can't seem to access instructions from here.. where exactly are they?

Sorry - being blonde.

BM x

Mud in the City said...

It didn't disply the webpage I was trying to show you! Let's see if this works:

http://chasing-sheep.blogspot.com/2008/09/black-boxes.html